Wednesday, August 12, 2009

aug 12th - 3

man, aren't you LUCKY?! 3 posts in one day. whew!

i'm still at work. i have a bunch of stuff to get done before we leave on vacation saturday morning. i'm gonna be working till i can't stand it, and coming in as early as my body will let me. i'd rather be a little tired than thinking about stuff the entire time i'm gone. i just stopped over at my parent's house (7 minutes from work) and grabbed the back to the future trilogy to have on my mac playing in the background while i work on my pc. i'll have to post a picture of my cube set up. it's quite remarkable.

in other news, the cleaning guy found my driver's license last night! sure enough, i had left it on the copier last week when i made copies to send to the mortgage company. he found it on the floor by the copier, and couldn't remember where i sat, so he'll bring it in for me tomorrow. i'm overjoyed by this. no trip to the DMV for me!

0 comments: