Wednesday, August 12, 2009

aug 12th - 2

So we're (mr. c & my mom and dad) leaving this weekend for nebraska to visit family. and of course, i went to pick up some groceries last night for dinner (mr. c was on first shift on monday and tuesday! it was lovely) and i got a bottle of wine. went up to the register, they asked for my ID, and it wasn't in my purse! WHAT!? i have no clue where it is. the last time i know i used it was last monday the 3rd. so...not sure where it is. we tore the apartment apart, and i'm so frustrated. i keep it in a zipped pouch in my purse, and everything else is in it, so i'm racking my brain trying to remember if i've seen or used it since last monday.
the thing that most sucks about this, is i have to go to the DMV tomorrow (since they have extended hours on thursdays) and get a replacement for $14 if i can't find it by then. SO dumb. especially since i just got this new one last fall when we got married. oh well.

0 comments: