Tuesday, August 2, 2011

win

I've been doing bootcamp for...I think 8 weeks now at a local gym. the first night I couldn't even run a lap (6 laps is a mile) around the entrance of the subdivision where we do most of our running and circuit/weight training. I had a meltdown at that first session. I felt so disgusting. I couldn't believe how out of shape I was and that I had let myself get that way.

my family is a huge inspiration. my loving husband and my sweet baby boy. even though I'm away from them for an extra 2 hours a week, this is such a huge thing to do in the long run.

I'm now down about 14 pounds, I've lost about 1% body fat and I'm just gonna keep going.

HUGE personal WIN tonight at bootcamp. I RAN the entire warmup tonight. we started running this trail a few weeks ago - it's a trail through the subdivision around a pond. it's enjoyably scenic. I'm going to take my gps along to measure the trail on Thursday night, but we think it's about 3/4 mile. I ran it all. no stopping to pant. no walking to catch my breath. just in control running the entire time. feeling = overjoyed.

0 comments: