Tuesday, October 19, 2010

doctor

we just got back from a trip to Nebraska and Iowa. my grandpa turned 95 yesterday and we had a party for him on Saturday. I'll be posting pictures from the trip tomorrow once my laptop is charged.

last week I started noticing some weird things with the little guy and I. I wanted to give it a few days before running to the dr since nothing was horribly wrong. we went to the doctor today and found out that we have a mild case of thrush. so I went and picked up the prescription to get rid of it. now I have to boil everything - all of the pump parts, the bottles, the pacifiers - everything.

at 5 weeks today - the little guy weighed in at 10lb 6oz (57th%), 22.75in long (78th%) and 38cm head circumference. over all he's doing great and happens to be quite the cutie.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I boiled pacifiers once. I melted all the plastic together into one gigantic mass of Gerber Nuk.

Yikes.

mrs. c said...

lol Erin! so far they seem to be holding up. but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world since he hardly takes except in the car.