Saturday, September 4, 2010

argh.

well - Wednesday night I had pretty irregular contractions for about 5 hours. then nothing.

starting around 5:30pmish yesterday I started having them every 10 minutes for about two hours and then they were every 5-6 minutes for about an hour and a half. the dr said to try to get some sleep if possible - so I laid down, was still getting them. I was able to fall asleep, woke up from one around 1:30am - now it's like one or two an hour.

glad I didn't rush to the hospital when they were 5-6 minutes apart - even though we're only 10 minutes away.

mr. c just left for work and will be back around 8:30 - gonna try to get some rest til then. once he gets home, maybe we can go for a nice walk.

I just hope this isn't what the next couple of weeks will be like - and these are signs of things starting.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

STOPPPPPP! You said I could go first! I haven't had any real contractions, just tons of Braxton Hicks, as usual. Double "argh".

Keep us posted. I'm praying for you!